Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What's Up Next With Thaddeus (Book 5)

In book 5, Thaddeus in practicing law in Flagstaff. (I used to live there.) He is involved with some local cultural interplay and with a judiciary that is less than friendly. This book is very courtroom intensive. You will find probably two different trials of two different defendants caught up in unhappy circumstances. Not both defendants know it, but the two cases are related. Thaddeus is joined in Flagstaff by Katy and Sarai. Katy takes-- Oh wait. I can't give it all away! More to come. The book should publish about 4-6 weeks from now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just found you and I'm glad I did! I've read all 4 books in order, just couldn't wait to find out what happened in each one. now I can't wait for #5. Thank you

Anonymous said...

I've just found you and I'm glad I did! I've read all 4 books in order, just couldn't wait to find out what happened in each one. now I can't wait for #5. Thank you